What Causes Pain in Right Side of Groin
This type of pain relates to the region when the legs start and the abdomen ends. It is quite commonly cause by a groin strain or pull in women and men. It can also be caused by a variety of things such as scrotal infections in men, prostatitis if you are a man, a hernia, and gynecological causes in women. To get an accurate diagnosis you need to see your family physician. Although it can happen to men and women, it seems as if women are more apt to have this type of groin pain than men.
Causes of pain groin area female right side
- Injury to the groin-you can feel pain that is sharp in this area can happen because of an injury to the groin area, sudden fall, or direct blow. It may also happen because of straining or tearing of your groin muscle
- Hip pain-an infection or injury in hip joint. It could be snapping hip syndrome, hip bursitis, arthritis, trochanteric bursitis, or fracture of the hip joint.
- Pregnancy-this is usually the main cause of pain in the groin area of females. This is because of all the hormonal changes the body goes through that increases the slackness in the joints of the pelvis.
- Femoral hernia-this usually happens in the lower part of your abdomen when you have part of your intestine sticks through a abnormal hole in the wall of your abdomen. The primary characteristic of this condition is a painful knot or bulge.
- Ostetis Pubis-this is another common reason for swelling and groin pain in females. It is a rupture or inflammation of the cartilage that holds together the pelvis's two front bones.
- Myositis Ossificans-this condition is common in female athletes. It is the disorder in which the muscle calcifies because of excessive trauma or stress on the thigh muscles especially.
- Iliopsoas bursitis or strain-it is a condition that is aggravated how to stop masturbating by the flexion of your hip. This is felt in the groin area and front of your hip and is another leading cause for groin pain.
- There are also other factors that can cause groin pain in females such as urinary tract infections, kidney stones, genital herpes, and infections of the large intestine.
- Pelvic disorders-this can include pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, enlargement of the lymph nodes, and ovarian cyst.
How it is diagnosed
There are many different ways that a physician can diagnose what is causing female groin pain. You might have to do exercise in abrupt breathing so the physician can see if the cyst or swelling appears when there pressure is put on the area of the groin. They may also check to see if there are any developments of a lump in the groin area to see if the pain is caused by an abscess, inguinal hernia, or other causes.
They may order tests like a lumbar and pelvic X-ray, CT scans, and more in order to determine what is causing your groin pain. The physician may also do a urinalysis and blood work.
How groin pain in females is treated depends on what is causing the pain. If it due to a muscle strain the physician will tell you to rest, apply ice, and elevate the area to relieve the discomfort and pain. You can also take over-the-counter pain medications to help with the pain and swelling. You may have to have surgery if the pain is because of a femoral hernia. Another thing that you can do is gentle groin strengthening and stretching using exercises of low intensity.
- VITEX AGNUS-Castus Effects and Side Effects
- The Duration For Lowering Of blood sugar?
- How to Make A Career Change and Become a Nurse
- Take Solitary Exercises to avoid Eye Twitch
- Quotes on How to Treat a Girl
- Remedies for Vaginal Itch
- Find Effective Remedies for Hurt in Ankles
- Topamax Side effect in Woman